Of late, i was refered to Cracked website and while i followed the NFL weekly breakdown, the feature i enjoy the most is the "letters from Bush - US President" series. This features series is all about letter that the US president writes on various issues and are corrected by his proof-reader. The articles are downright funny and very believable - if you picture Bush writing these.
- Letter to Iraqi Prime Mister., nope Prime Minister
- Thanking Donald Rumsfield for his service as Pentagon Secy, which is not a woman-thing
- Please vote ... a note before the elections to the voters
- Illegal Aliens., Darth Vader is my least favorite and hence the fence to protect US from him or something like that
- Is it a crime to have these? Nope, it is a crime if you don't have these (ask., Iraq!). Letter to N Korea premier
- This is how i won (but the real story is how i made the democrats look bad!) - A primer to Rep candidates for mid-term election
Believe me that you are gonna have fun rolling around with the slapstick humour on Bush in these articles.