Thursday, May 05, 2005

Day of 'My' Life

For some reason, it seems to me that the days are getting longer; there is no respite from the 20+ hour days & i seem to start enjoying it by the day. Today, i had to receive Karthik from the Railway station and thus made it early at 0520, thanks to anna waking me up in the nick of time. I drove the car to the station & there is no better joy than to drive the car early in the morning, listening to the music from the iPod (It was Bon Jovi day tonight) and when the cool breeze brushes past the just passed moment, there is the perfect start to the day.

Midday, between him & me, we blew up close to Rs 15,000. While he had a valid reason - suit for his impeding wedding; i am not even attempting an excuse for the expenditure of Rs 2,500 on some shirts and trousers. After the midday shopping excursion, it was back to office & the regular meetings culminating in a tired soul retiring to home late night & the wait for the final conference calls with the team on the other side of the world is pending as the soft bed beckons the increasingly spent me.

May tomorrow be as fun filled and lively as today.

No comments: